On 29 May 2018, the Ionic Pro dashboard underwent a cosmetic UI change. You can view the announcement article here. This article is meant to document the features included in a specific page of the new dashboard. To see all articles on this topic, please review the Promoted Articles included in our Navigating the Dashboard section of our Help Center.
This article breaks down the features included on any given Organization's Settings Page.
Getting to your Organization
A list of all organizations your Individual account has been added to can be viewed on this page. Once inside any given Organization, you will have access to the following features:
This page provides you with a list of all apps associated with the organization.
This page provides you with a list of all members added to the organization, the number of teams each member has been added to, and the ability to add and remove members from the organization.
If a New Member has been invited/added to an organization, but they have not yet accepted their invite, they will appear in the Invited tab instead of the Members tab.
The Organization Settings page contains:
- An Account settings tab where you can edit the organization's name, the email address used for billing correspondence, and ownership of the organization.
- A Usage tab that documents the aggregate deploy data for all apps associated with the organization including
- Current Usage Period for the timeframe these deploys are being calculated.
- Current Plan that your organization account is subscribed to
- Option to upgrade to a higher plan if the organization needs additional monthly deploys
- Usage statistics for the current period
- Deploy history
- Billing information for the organization, including:
- Current plan level
- Billing information presented on invoices for the current subscription
- Payment method
- Quantity of seats being used / unused for your Organization
- Billing history and list of invoices