How can I transfer an app from one Ionic Appflow account to another one?
- You must be an Administrator if you're on the Business or Enterprise plan
- Any user on the Startup plan or Basic plan and above may transfer their personal apps from one account to another.
To transfer an app from one account to another:
- Navigate to the Ionic Appflow Dashboard
- Click into the app you would like to transfer
- Select Settings > General on the left
- Enter the username or organization name for the Ionic Appflow account you're transferring the app to
- Select the Transfer App button
- If you are using Ionic Git you must update your Ionic remote after transferring by running the following command in the local root of the project.
ionic git remote
Upon completion, the new owner will receive an email confirmation of the transfer.
Determining the username or org name
To determine your username, go to the personal > Account Settings page. The username is given in the Basic info section.
To determine an organization's name, go to the organization settings page by clicking your Avatar in the bottom left side of the page > Organizations > and select the organization in question.
The organization name is in the Profile > Basic information on the organization section.