When an Appflow account is created, it is assigned to a single-seat organization with the name “[YOUR_NAME]’s Appflow”. that is considered your personal workspace for creating new apps.
When upgrading to a Basic plan or above, this single-seat organization will be converted into a multi-seat organization. A multi-seat organization workspace extends the function of a single-seat organization by introducing the option to invite new members to the organization and assign them to teams.
As the administrator for this organization, the account can invite new members to develop apps together under one workspace.
Switching between organization workspaces
If an account is associated with multiple organizations, an icon will appear in the left-hand side of the dashboard that can be clicked to show a list of organizations associated with this account. Clicking an item in this list will direct the account to the workspace for that organization.
Roles and permissions within a multi-seat organization
There are two roles within a multi-seat organization: members and admins.
A member has the following permissions by default:
- View list of members within the organization
- View list of teams within the organization
- View list of members assigned to teams
- Access and develop apps that are not associated with a team
- Access and develop apps for a team that they are assigned to
- When permitted to develop for a specified app, a member has the following abilities:
- Run builds
- Create and delete destinations
- Run deployments
- Create and delete environments
- Create and delete native configs
- Create and delete signing certificates
Admins extends the abilities of a member with the following permissions:
- Manage roles for organization members
- Remove members from an organization
- Create teams
- Update team settings
- Remove teams
- Update app name and icon of any app
- Connect to and disconnect repo from any app
- Toggle web previews for any app
- Delete any apps
The Relationship between Teams, Apps and Members
This diagram shows the relationship between teams, members and apps.
- Apps are associated with teams
- Teams have members, and a member may be on more than one team
- Regular members only see the apps associated with their teams
Article is closed for comments.