On 29 May 2018, the Ionic Appflow dashboard underwent a cosmetic UI change. You can view the announcement article here. This article is meant to document the features included in a specific page of the new dashboard. To see all articles on this topic, please review the Promoted Articles included in our Navigating the Dashboard section of our Help Center.
This article breaks down the features included on the Personal Account Settings page
The settings on this page are solely for your personal Ionic Appflow account. On this page you can:
- Modify Basic Info such as your Name, Email, and Username
- Change Password for your personal login
- Delete your Ionic Appflow Account - Pressing this button is final, and there is no way to recover your account. Proceed with caution!
The Usage tab provides you with an overview of your monthly deploy activity. You can:
- See the Current Usage Period for the timeframe these deploys are being calculated.
- View your Current Plan that your Individual account is subscribed to
- Upgrade to a higher plan if you need additional monthly deploys
- View Usage statistics for the current period
- Review your Deploy history
The Billing page contains the following sections:
- Your Plan overview: compares your current plan to alternative Ionic Appflow plans and their features. Your current plan will be outlined in a separate color, and the blue button will claim it's your Current Plan. Please be aware this is only for your Individual account, so if you are on the Team plan or higher, your Organization billing information will be indicated in the Organizations tab.
- Billing Info: this section allows you to update the following information that is present on your invoices:
- Company / customer name
- Company / customer address
- Company / customer's Tax ID/VAT ID
- Credit Card info: You can see details about the current credit card on file for billing, and you'll have the option to Update the Card, if needed.
- Billing History: You can see a list of all past invoices on record for your Individual account. Select the View Invoice hyperlink for the invoice you would like to preview. How to download invoices educates you how you can download the invoice in PDF format.
This tab provides a list of your existing SSH Keys registered to your account, and provides the option to add new SSH Keys.
This tab provides you with a list of all the Organizations your Individual account has been added to. Click into an organization to see apps and billing settings pertaining to that organization. The Organization Settings support article breaks down the new dashboard setup for an organization.
This tab details all integrations currently available with Ionic Pro. At the moment, the only integration available is the GitHub integration.