How can I pay for an Ionic Pro or Creator account, and what payment methods can I use?
All self-service Ionic Pro and Creator customers must make payment via debit or credit card. Please remember that these services are a subscription, so your payment method must allow the ability for automatic re-charge upon subscription renewal date. Unfortunately, payments by PayPal, pre-paid credit/debit cards, and wire transfer are not supported.
To upload a card to your account:
- Log into the Ionic Pro dashboard or the Creator dashboard
- Navigate to the billing section of your account
- Ionic Pro Individual accounts: click your avatar in the bottom left > Personal Settings > click the Billing tab > Update Card
- Ionic Pro Organization accounts: click your avatar in the bottom left > Organizations > click into your organization > Settings > Billing > Update payment method
- Creator customers: click your avatar in the upper right > Billing > Update card info
- Enter card details and click Add Card
Supported payment methods:
You must have one of the following card types:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Your card must be from one of the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
If you are on a Business or Enterprise plan, you are a managed account. Please contact your Sales Representative (or fill out our Sales Contact form) to discuss your invoice payment options.