Topics in this Article:
Errors during setup:
The Bitbucket integration must be setup by a user with Admin privileges and full read/write access to any repos you'd like to link to Appflow.
- Log out of your Bitbucket/Atlassian account
- Remove the existing Bitbucket integration from your Appflow account. See: Bitbucket Cloud Integration with Ionic Appflow
- Log out of Appflow
- Log into Bitbucket as an admin
- Ensure that the current Bitbucket user has full access to all repos you'd like to link
- Log into Appflow
- Reintegrate with Bitbucket. See: Bitbucket Cloud Integration with Ionic Appflow
Errors encountered during the integration process are frequently caused by attempting to link while signed in as a user without the necessary permissions to create a webhook.
Commits not visible in Appflow:
Recent commits to a previously linked repo are not available in Appflow.
- Check the Bitbucket Status site to see if there are any active incidents. If an incident has been resolved recently try a test commit to see if the problem has been resolved.
- Ensure that the user who created the integration still exists and holds the necessary privileges on the repo. The integrating user is visible in the Git Settings panel of the Appflow dashboard.
- Verify that the Ionic Pro webhook is present on the repo in Bitbucket. If the webhook is not present in the repo then Appflow will not be notified when a new commit is available. Revoke and reintegrate the Bitbucket integration in Appflow to provision a new hook. See: Bitbucket Cloud Integration with Ionic Appflow
- If the webhook is present select 'edit' and 'enable history'. Bitbucket will now record the response to all webhook requests for the next 12 hours. Push a test commit to your repo and check the results in the webhook history.
- The recorded response should offer some insight into the cause of the problem. Please include the full webhook response when contacting Ionic Support for assistance with the integration.
- If you are seeing a 422 'UnprocessableEntity' error, this can be seen when fields are missing from the Bitbucket personal account. This Bitbucket integration uses information from your personal account, so anything that is only associated with the workspace such as SSH key, need to be added to your personal account.
Repo not selectable:
The desired repo is not present in the list of available repos when creating an app in Appflow.
- Ensure that the bitbucket user listed on the Appflow dashboard has full read/write privileges in Bitbucket.