iOS Build Failure Resolutions
- iOS build fails with error: "App" requires a provisioning profile. Select a provisioning profile in the Signing & Capabilities editor. (in target 'App' from project 'App')
- The version of CocoaPods used to generate the lockfile (X.X.X) is higher than the version of the current executable (X.X.X)
- Invalid application specific password provided
- iOS Builds fail with error "Seems to be a very old project file format - please open your project file in a more recent version of Xcode"
- iOS package build fails with fastlane error: "Couldn't find specified scheme"
- Code signing error when doing an Appflow Package iOS build with a Cordova project
Android Build Failure Resolutions
- Ionic Appflow Android package build fails with compileReleaseJavaWithJavac FAILED
- Android Package Build Fails with "Exit Status 255 instead of 0. The user-provided path <path> does not exist"
- error: invalid source release: 17
- Lost or Compromised Android Keystore
- Google Play Automation Error: “set the query parameter changesNotSentForReview to true”
- Android Package build fails with "DexIndexOverflowException: Cannot merge new index 65961 into a non-jumbo instruction" error
- Updating Android Apps to Handle JCenter Deprecation
- Why does my previously successful build from (some time ago) not work anymore?
- Troubleshooting iOS Code Signing Issues in Package
- Case Sensitivity for Builds
- Basics: Troubleshooting Build Failures
- Node-Sass Error in Appflow caused by Python 2 Deprecation