This guide provides a step-by-step walkthrough for removing the Bitbucket Cloud integration from your Appflow account.
To remove the Bitbucket Cloud integration:
1. Login to the Appflow Dashboard
2. In the bottom left corner, select your user icon and choose Personal Settings
3. On the Personal Settings screen, select the Integrations tab
4. Next to the integration you'd like to remove, select the Revoke access button
5. Confirm you would like to revoke access to the selected integration by selecting Revoke access
Note: This will disable the sync between Appflow and Bitbucket Cloud. The webhook setup should be automatically removed from your Bitbucket Cloud instance.