If you are already using GitHub with an existing GitHub repository, then you have the option to link your GitHub account to the Ionic Appflow dashboard. For additional information, please review the Git Workflow docs.
Please note that you must be an Admin or the Owner of a GitHub organization in order to set up this integration with Ionic Appflow. Linking the two accounts installs a hook, which requires this higher permission level, per GitHub's repository permission levels article.
- Click into any app you'd like connected to a GitHub repository
- Select the Settings tab > Select Git from the side menu > Select the Github tab > Click on the Connect to GitHub button
- A window will pop up, into which you should enter your GitHub login credentials
- Authorize Ionic to connect to your GitHub account and select Connect next to the repositories you would like imported into the Appflow dashboard
- Once connected, you will be asked to select which branch(es) should have Automatic Builds enabled:
Revoking Github Access
To revoke access to your Github account, click your Avatar in the lower left corner and navigate to Account Settings > Integrations tab > Revoke Access.
Note: This will disable the sync between Ionic Appflow and Github. To remove the integration completely, you must remove the OAuth integration from your connected Github account.