In order to ensure the best service levels, our Advisory team follows a systematic workflow:
Description of Workflow Steps:
Your questions could be about a specific issue you are having with an Ionic solution, a request for best practices advice on how to do something specific or anything in between. We encourage our customers to ask us anything related to Ionic solutions.
The Ionic team will evaluate each inquiry and determine whether the request/question is A) directly related to an Ionic solution functionality and/or configuration OR B) if it is outside the bounds of Ionic.
• If A: The Ionic team will move to the investigation step of the request
• If B: The Ionic team will move to the suggestion step of the request
When it is determined that the request or question is outside the bounds of Ionic technology, the team will do its best to make a suggestion on what you could try or look into to move forward.
When it is determined that the request or question is directly related to Ionic technology functionality and/or configuration, Ionic engineers will investigate a solution using one or more of the following methods:
• Developing a sample application
• Asking for example code from customer
• Asking the customer to create a sample app that exhibits the same behavior
• Suggesting a working session with the customer
Based on what is found during this step, the team will report the issue as a bug OR advise the customer on the correct path forward based on Ionic best practices.
If the issue reported is identified as a bug or requires a change in the Ionic product, the team will report this to the development team and ensure it is prioritized appropriately based on the severity of the issue, current roadmap, backlog, and agreement with the customer.
The most common resolution to incoming requests is advice from Ionic engineers based on best practices and past experience. This can include but is not limited to:
• Code change recommendations
• Requirement to update dependencies
• Additional testing requirements
• Changes to project architecture
• Installation of Ionic plugins