Ionic is now offering new Service Packages as the platform continues to expand into features. With this change comes the introduction of a new plan structure. New subscribers can chose from the following plan types.
- Community Plan - Individuals with less than USD $500,000 in annual revenue
- Startup Plan - Companies with less than USD $1,000,000 in annual revenue or funding
- Basic Plan - Teams who are just getting started with CI/CD
- Standard Plan - Companies with mature CI/CD pipelines and security needs
- Enterprise - Companies building critical applications who are looking for platform support
What happens to legacy subscriptions?
- Your account will remain on the Launch plan for the time being*, however in the future you may be asked to choose between one of the plans listed above.
- Your account will remain on the Growth plan for the time being*, however in the future you may be asked to choose between one of the plans listed above.
- If you are interested in upgrading your plan to Standard now, you may be eligible for early upgrade discounts. Please chat with us or fill out the Contact Us form on our pricing page.
Other Legacy Plans:
- Your account will remain on its current plan for the time being*, however in the future you may be asked to choose between one of the plans listed above.
Launch, Growth and other legacy plans are no longer offered and cannot be restored if cancelled or suspended for any reason. While you may continue to remain on these plans with an active subscription, you may be contacted in the future and directed to choose one of the new subscription types.
*If a reduced rate legacy subscription lapses for any reason, legacy pricing will be lost.
Article is closed for comments.