If you are already using Bitbucket Cloud with an existing repository, then you have the option to link your Bitbucket Cloud account to the Ionic Appflow dashboard. For additional information, please review the Ionic Appflow Git Workflow docs.
Please note that you must be an Admin on the Bitbucket repository in order to set up this integration with Ionic Appflow. Linking the two accounts installs a webhook, which requires this permission level, per the Bitbucket Cloud Webhook docs.
Connect Your Bitbucket Cloud Repository
- Click into any app you'd like connected to a Bitbucket Cloud repository
- Select the Settings tab > Select Git from the side menu > Select the Bitbucket Cloud tab > Click on the Connect to Bitbucket Cloud button
- A window will pop up, into which you should enter your Bitbucket Cloud login credentials
- Authorize Ionic to connect to your Bitbucket Cloud account and select Connect next to the repositories you would like imported into the Appflow dashboard
- Once connected, you will be asked to select which branch(es) should have Automatic Builds enabled:
Revoking Bitbucket Cloud Access
To revoke access to your Bitbucket Cloud account, click your Avatar in the lower left corner and navigate to Account Settings > Integrations tab > Revoke Access.
Note: This will disable the sync between Ionic Appflow and Bitbucket Cloud. The webhook setup should be automatically removed from your Bitbucket Cloud instance.