If you are already using GitHub with an existing GitHub repository, then you have the option to link your GitHub account to the Ionic Pro dashboard. For additional information, please review the Git Workflow docs.
- Click into any app you'd like connected to a GitHub repository
- Select the SETTINGS tab > Git from the side menu> GITHUB > Connect to GitHub
- A window will pop up, into which you should enter your GitHub login credentials
- Authorize Ionic to connect to your GitHub account and select Connect next to the repositories you would like imported into the Pro dashboard
- Once connected, you will be asked to select which branch(es) should have Automatic Builds enabled:
To revoke access to your GitHub account, click your avatar in the lower left > Account Settings > Integrations > Revoke Access.