I'm pleased to announce the release of cordova-android 7 support for Ionic Appflow Package. No special steps or configuration are necessary to make use of the update. The package service will automatically adjust based on the cordova-android version spec present in package.json and config.xml.
Articles in this section
- 2020-08-10 | New iOS builder with Cocoapods 1.9.0 support!
- 2020-07-24 | Scheduled iOS Build Downtime
- 2020-05-29 | Scheduled iOS Build Maintenance Complete
- 2020-05-27 | Scheduled iOS Build Downtime
- 2020-05-27 | Scheduled Appflow Updates for Xcode, Node
- 2020-02-18 | Upcoming Appflow Dashboard Update and UI Changes
- 2020-02-10 | [Completed] Scheduled Appflow Maintenance for Node
- 2020-02-07 | [Notice] Upcoming Appflow Maintenance on Feb 10th
- Migrating from the Ionic Framework v4 to v5
- 2020-28-01 | [RESOLVED] Appflow Dashboard Access Issues and 504 Errors on Network Calls