If you are here, that means you have already checked out our documentation, asked in our Community Forums for assistance, read through our Help Center, and have looked for a solution to your inquiry somewhere online via a search engine, but cannot find a resolution to your question. No worries - our team is here to help!
We offer assistance to all users for:
We offer product support for Ionic Appflow products to all customers on a paid plan. If you have one of our free plans, and need product support for any of Ionic Appflow products, please know you can upgrade your plan at any time to become eligible for support for those questions. Also note that unless you have purchased one of our Enterprise plans (contact us for details), Ionic Appflow support eligibility does not extend to the following areas:
- Debugging or rewriting of user applications
- Modifying and/or patching third party or open source software (OSS) packages
Professional Services and Priority Support
- We do offer plans that include consulting and professional services. Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more about making the Ionic professional services group an extension of your team!
- If you know you’re going to need a rapid response to problems, then please reach out to our sales team to go over our Premium Support packages. You can skip the line for support requests, get critical issues escalated, and even impact our roadmap.
To Submit a Ticket
- You will need to ensure you're logged into our Help Center with your Ionic Appflow account's registered email address or as a member of your team account (on Growth or Enterprise plans) before submitting your ticket. We understand that many of our customers have multiple email addresses. Logging in with the email associated with your account ensures our staff recognizes you, based on your Ionic Appflow plan/Support Package, and can provide the best support possible.
- If you are logging in for the first time, you will need to click the link that says Get a password at the bottom of the login page, after which point, you will be emailed a link from our Help Center that will prompt you to create a password:
Additional Information About Submitting Requests
Your privacy is important to us, so we've implemented the following guidelines to help maintain security of your data and applications.
Individual Accounts (Starter, Developer, Creator Pro)
- Information about an account (or its projects) is available only to the registered account owner.
- Furthermore, we can only assist with projects (app_ids) associated with the account making the request.
- To ensure security and maintain integrity of your application, our staff cannot make changes to your account if they can be accomplished through self-service options available under Ionic Appflow dashboard. We will be more than happy to guide you on proper procedure or refer to a Help Desk article providing detailed instructions to complete the necessary tasks.
Organization Accounts (Team, Business, Enterprise)
- Members of organization-based plans may request support for any project they can access at the level of their own organization.
- Organizations cannot be modified by support if there is a self-service option available.
- Information about an organization, its configuration, or members is available only to the registered organization owner or organization admin. We cannot provide any information about individual accounts to the organization owner or organization admins.