All Ionic Appflow customers on the Developer plan and higher have access to a Creator Pro account. However, that relationship is not reversible since Creator customers only have access to an Ionic Appflow Starter account.
To ensure you have access to both accounts, this support article educates you how to:
- Access your Creator account (if you have the Ionic Appflow Developer add-on)
- Upgrade your Creator Pro plan to Ionic Appflow Developer (if on a Creator plan)
Access your Creator account
To access your automatically provisioned Creator account (for Ionic Appflow customers on the Developer plan or higher), simply log into https://creator.ionic.io/app/login with your Ionic Appflow login credentials.
Upgrade your Creator Pro plan to Ionic Appflow Developer Add-on
- Log in to the Ionic Appflow dashboard using your Creator credentials. If you've forgotten your password, you trigger a password reset email to be sent to you by entering your email address here: https://dashboard.ionicframework.com/reset-password
- Navigate to your billing settings by clicking your avatar in the lower left > Personal Settings > select the Billing tab
- Purchase an Ionic Appflow Developer plan (you will need to re-enter your credit card for purchase)
- Once you've purchased a Developer plan, please sign into our Help Center with your Ionic registered email address and request that we migrate your Creator projects to the new plan.