All Ionic Appflow customers on the Starter + Add-On plan and higher have access to a Creator Pro account. However, that relationship is not reversible since Creator customers only have access to an Ionic Appflow Starter account.
To ensure you have access to both accounts, this support article educates you how to:
- Access your Creator account (if you have the Ionic Appflow Starter + Add-On add-on)
- Upgrade your Creator Pro plan to Ionic Appflow Starter + Add-On (if on a Creator plan)
Access your Creator account
To access your automatically provisioned Creator account (for Ionic Appflow customers on the Starter + Add-On plan or higher), simply log into https://creator.ionic.io/app/login with your Ionic Appflow login credentials.
Upgrade your Creator Pro plan to Ionic Appflow Starter + Add-On
- Log in to the Ionic Appflow dashboard using your Creator credentials. If you've forgotten your password, you trigger a password reset email to be sent to you by entering your email address here: https://dashboard.ionicframework.com/reset-password
- Navigate to your billing settings by clicking your avatar in the lower left > Personal Settings > select the Billing tab
- Purchase an Ionic Appflow Starter + Add-On plan (you will need to re-enter your credit card for purchase)
- Once you've purchased the new plan, please sign into our Help Center with your Ionic registered email address and request that we migrate your Creator projects to the new plan.
Note for customers migrating projects from Creator to Appflow: Please note that for customers attempting to export their applications from Ionic Creator and linking them into Ionic Appflow, there may be some extra coding & manual work involved to get your application working with Ionic Appflow depending on your dependencies and other application settings. You will also need to be familiar and comfortable with git and the Ionic CLI. See here for more information on getting started with Appflow.