iOS builds including phonegap-plugin-push fail with the message "ld: library not found for -lGoogleToolboxForMac". phonegap-plugin-push uses cocoapods to manage dependencies. This can cause errors while generating the iOS platform, or errors during compilation. The issue can be resolved by managing pod installation using the technique described in the following article.
Articles in this section
- Managing plugins using CocoaPods in Ionic Appflow
- iOS Builds fail to install cordova-plugin-googlemaps
- iOS package build fails with fastlane error: "Couldn't find specified scheme"
- Code signing error when doing an Appflow Package iOS build
- iOS build fails to fetch onesignal-cordova-plugin
- iOS package build fails with error: "duplicate symbol..."
- phonegap-plugin-push build fails with error: "ld: library not found for -lGoogleToolboxForMac"
- Package builds for iOS failing (Failed to fetch platform cordova-ios@^4.5.0)