If clicking the "Download" button on a successful package build does not initiate a download, check your browser's pop-up blocker. That button needs to open a new tab, so your browser's setting will need to be configured to allow the Ionic dashboard to open pop-ups.
Articles in this section
- Android package build fails with "unable to find attribute android:fontVariationSettings" or "AAPT: error: resource android:attr/fontVariationSettings not found."
- Android package build fails with "PluginMap.java:86: error: cannot find symbol GoogleMap.OnInfoWindowLongClickListener"
- iOS package build fails with error: "duplicate symbol..."
- Package build fails with error "fatal: Unable to find remote helper for 'git+https'"
- Can't download successful package build (download button unresponsive)
- Android package build fails with "ERROR: Job failed: exit status 1" no other errors present in log
- Troubleshooting snapshot build failures
- Package build failure "Source path does not exist..."
- Failed build on Ionic 1 app: Missing build script
- Package builds for iOS failing (Failed to fetch platform cordova-ios@^4.5.0)