If clicking the "Download" button on a successful package build does not initiate a download, check your browser's pop-up blocker. That button needs to open a new tab, so your browser's setting will need to be configured to allow the Ionic dashboard to open pop-ups.
Articles in this section
- Can't download successful package build (download button unresponsive)
- Android package build fails with "ERROR: Job failed: exit status 1" no other errors present in log
- Troubleshooting git push build failures
- Package build failure "Source path does not exist..."
- Failed build on Ionic 1 app: Missing build script
- Package builds for iOS failing (Failed to fetch platform cordova-ios@^4.5.0)