This is currently a known issue. Your build is still building on our servers, the output just stopped being sent to you. In order to track this Build, please open your dashboard and click on the corresponding build to watch the output.
Articles in this section
- iOS build missing push entitlement (rejected by app store)
- Common questions about Deploy
- iOS build fails to fetch onesignal-cordova-plugin
- phonegap-plugin-push build fails with error: "ld: library not found for -lGoogleToolboxForMac"
- How to transfer an app to another account
- Adding execute permissions using git
- Restoring the default .gitignore file
- 'git push ionic master' fails after transferring project to organization
- Resolving "Cannot find namespace 'firebase'" errors (Dec. 2017)
- What does "public sharing" mean on the Kickstarter plan