There is currently a known issue with cordova-ios 4.4.0. In order to complete your package build it's recommend you try cordova-ios 4.3.1 or 4.2.0 and see if that solves the issue.
Articles in this section
- iOS build missing push entitlement (rejected by app store)
- Common questions about Deploy
- iOS build fails to fetch onesignal-cordova-plugin
- phonegap-plugin-push build fails with error: "ld: library not found for -lGoogleToolboxForMac"
- How to transfer an app to another account
- Adding execute permissions using git
- Restoring the default .gitignore file
- 'git push ionic master' fails after transferring project to organization
- Resolving "Cannot find namespace 'firebase'" errors (Dec. 2017)
- What does "public sharing" mean on the Kickstarter plan